OUR DESIGN PROCESS
Step 1- Consultation ($100 non refundable fee/ does not apply to garment design)
• Discussion of design/fabrics
(We can give you a rough estimate of what your design will cost. Final cost will be emailed to you once fabrics are located. Price is determined by materials+ labor)
Step 2- Fabric Search
• This process can take from 2-4 weeks (bridal normally takes 3-4 weeks)
depending on supply and demand. Our goal is to take the time needed to guarantee desired fabric(s).
• We typically send 3-4 different fabric choices via email. If swatches are available, there is a charge of $3 per swatch.
Note: Some suppliers do not offer swatches due to delicate fabrics but will send the clearest photos
• Design total price will be sent with fabric choice
Step 3- Deposit
• 60% is due to begin design process. Balance is due on 2nd /last fitting. (We accept payment via invoice, pay by phone or walk in with credit card only)
Step 4- Mock Design
• We will create a mock design before the actual cut of fabric. Once that is completed, we will schedule our initial fitting with you. Our mock patterns allow us to get a better fit and pattern to create the final gown/dress.
• Note: Please bring under garments and shoes that will be used while wearing your garment. If you do not have your ideal shoe at this time, please bring a shoe that will be close to the heel height.
Step 5- Design cut
We will give you an estimate date/time that your garment will be completed and schedule your next garment fitting.
Step 6- Final fitting(s)
• Gown fit will determine if additional fitting will be necessary.
• Final payment is due with signature of approval.